HardwareCentral Members gallery

• Thread starter CenturionStrategy
  • Start date
EvlTwn

EvlTwn

Not sure if I put it in the right spot or not but I added my pic. :) I think it is neat to see a face for the nic.

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
Just a quick one to sort out the annonymous pic submitter :D

It's the first submission the gallery has had in a while, but they've not provided their HWC name so I can't fill in the details.

Could you please raise a hand if this is you ;)

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
Wow! After years, I added pictures to both HWC and OTC. :)

Thanks Bink. Good to be back after so many years. :)

R

Rich

Toolbox and Bink! Nice to see ya guys..

Wow this place has changed.

Toolbox.. have you broken any 3DFX cards latley? :D

Who else is still around?

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
Hey Rich! Nope... haven't broken any cards lately. I haven't even been inside my latest computer. I've resigned myself to the fact that I can't even be bothered. :)

Cheers. :)

The*Q*

The*Q*

Been Around A While!
Took me a while to recover from a huge fire. Then, last July I destroyed my back at work and had major surgery in October. I managed to scrape enough money together to get a half-assed machine running again. I managed to save very few parts from the fire. If you recall, I was building charity machines a couple of years ago. I am starting to do it again and thats why I am looking for a cheap socket 939 board in working order. It's good to be back!

Justintime

Justintime

Wow sorry to hear that.. I know you've been doing the charity thing for yonks now.

The*Q*

The*Q*

Been Around A While!
Yeah, now that I am officially disabled I can spend more time on the charity builds. I'll have to do something to keep busy or the spouse will drive me up the walls! ;)

Associates