HardwareCentral Members gallery

• Thread starter CenturionStrategy
  • Start date
CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Hey all,

To those who don't know, there's a HwC member's gallery that Bink runs. You can take a look at it here. If you want to add you photo, you can add it here.

Cheers :)

Nick

RecklessLeper

RecklessLeper

Good thread, Nick :) Reminds me I'd best update my photo on there soon... :D

Thread stickied

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Martin_89 said:
yeah same here, look too young in the old one :D
Hmm, good point! Mine date back to 2001 and 2003! Need to find a newer one...

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
lol martin you look like your bout to rip someones head off in that pic. man i need to get one of my baseball pics on here lol.

Martin_89

Martin_89

yeah just noticed that, ill get a new one soon LOL

LOL @ the new "closeup" shot of RecklessLeper

Shervie2

Shervie2

Looks like Bink has disabled the upload feature.
These instructions, for the time being, don't apply.

Of late, I've been inundated with people exploiting my gallery by uploading crap that has nothing to do with members of OTC or HWC, so the upload function has been disabled.

If you would like to upload your picture, send a private message to Nixy or Bink at the forums.

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
Thanks for the new submissions guys, Nixy must have approved them because they were up there when I logged in :D

Unfortunately we're still getting spammed with uploads to the gallery of random crap. I'm on the verge of just disabling the facility that allows anonymous people to upload, because at the moment, it's being exploited as "free image hosting". Everytime a pic goes up, Nixy and myself get an email to notify us and 9.5 out of 10 times it's a bogus picture. Nixy has been awesome in helping out with the gallery and of late she's been doing most of the work. She opted to help me out because I was getting snowed under with things, I hate seeing her getting spammed dispite all her hard work.

If it is a HWC member, I ask you simply to cease using the gallery as a free image hosting service.

For everyone else, get those pics up and don't forget to use the instructions!

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
You must have gone to the site within the 5 minutes I'd had the upload feature disabled Shervie2. I was originally coming here to post about it, then caught this thread. Figured I'd better give it another chance :eek:

Shervie2

Shervie2

Bink said:
You must have gone to the site within the 5 minutes I'd had the upload feature disabled Shervie2. I was originally coming here to post about it, then caught this thread. Figured I'd better give it another chance :eek:
Man Im quick ;) File uploaded to server :eek:

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
There were 3 of us on that pic so i was on the left kinda leaning in.

Got a great pic i'm using on my msn i may send in though :)

Martin_89

Martin_89

lol the crazy red n white shirt?

i read that wrong and thought you said "when my neck doesnt look deformed" so thought u had hurt your neck.