Happy 4th of July

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Happy 4th of July people! Mine was fun, one of the things that shoots into the air and then explodes into sparks fell over and started shooting at everyone. I was all like "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" :p :D

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
i got shot in the *** with a roman candle a couple hours ago. burnt a hole in my pants. DAMN RYAN!!!!

Martin_89

Martin_89

ThePerson98 said:
Happy 4th of July people! Mine was fun, one of the things that shoots into the air and then explodes into sparks fell over and started shooting at everyone. I was all like "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" :p :D
its called a firework ;)

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Well, yeah, all of them are called fireworks :D Still was fun though. Why cant every 4th of July have fireworks shooting at everyone :D. It's fun!

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Yep, day declaration of independence I think it is was signed, day america was a country :p. Yet, I see it more as fireworks than the day the US became a country.

krupted

krupted

Martin_89 said:
why happy 4th of july? is it a holiday or somthing over in the US?
:D thats so wierd, growing up in america, we are basically taught that the US is the only place in the world that matters- and everyone else looks up to us and knows all of our culture. For that reason it actually strikes me a little awkward that you havent even heard of the 4th, but now im a little older i understand that you shouldnt even care :D Hell, i wouldnt know a single holiday in UK, they banned all outside influences in elementary schools when i was a kid :(

Associates