Googling with exclussion countries result, is possible?

YankeeMan

YankeeMan

Hi guys (and gals), time away from this forum.

I have a new question, is possible to search for something, excluding one or more countries?

For example, wordwide result, except the one found in Panama.

Thanks in advance

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Do you mean ignore web servers that are located in Panama? What if one or more Panamanian's have their Panamanian websites setup on servers in other countries around the globe? Or, what about non-Panamanian citizens that have their websites setup on servers located in Panama?

YankeeMan

YankeeMan

That's the same in a reverse way, if I look for something, only in "Panamá", as a region. Google would filter all webserver that apply to Panamá. I need the reverse, all webservers but Panamanian. (as a simple example). I have tried the "-word", but didnt word.

Is it possible?

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

I've never tried it but I suppose you could try to append all of the two-letter country-codes, exept ".pa", with a minus sign in front of each one to the end of your search string.

Problem is though, what about Panamanian sites that use ".com"?

Last edited:
rozermartin28

rozermartin28

Have you tried doing it with the search tools option?

Hi guys (and gals), time away from this forum.

I have a new question, is possible to search for something, excluding one or more countries?

For example, wordwide result, except the one found in Panama.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I think Google has an option to set location for search preferences with the Search Tools there. Well it's surely there but you just need to enter the PIN or ZIP code for the specific location you want to search pages in. Don't know the option for vice-versa. If anyone else knows the option of excluding do share it over here.