Good forum, thank you.

756TB

I put together a new computer seven or eight months ago and I am very happy with the way it turned out. After "lurking" for a couple of months and trying to learn something about the parts and pieces I posted several questions and received fast, friendly and good advice.

I love this new machine. Installed the ASUS utility last night and found out that the CPU temperature is 22C and goes to 25C when the machine has something to do. The MB temp stays around 35C. Voltage readings are pretty boring, they haven't varied more than +/- 0.01.

Pluging it all together, loading software, and downloading other software is really pretty idiot proof. It least I as far as I can tell so far.

So far I seem to doing well with Kaspersky, dropped all the McAffee suite. The old computer had alot of bad something on it and I couldn't seem to get rid of it, McAffee, Spysweeper and some other programs didn't help much.

Thanks again for your help. I hope to get more involved with some utility programs, if I do I will certainly be asking some questions here.

E

ELF2000

Glad this forum could be of assistance. Putting a computer together, installing/downloading software is very easy.
Kaspersky is a excellent program, recommended by a number of users here.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
What he^said. Delighted to hear the forum is helpful.

I use Kaspersky suite, myself.

Associates