Getting Border Collie pup

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

I'm getting a Border Collie pup this Friday, when I get him I will post up a picture or two. :D

Edit: I'm also having to clean up all my loose wires in my room o.o;

Last edited:
Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
I love Border Collies, awesome dogs. I hope one day I'll have a big enough yard for one. They're such an energetic dog, the backyard at my place wouldn't do it justice.

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

My backyard is slightly small. Though, I do know some people who will let him go herding every now and then.:p

dannyboy27

dannyboy27

Lazy
Border collies are great dogs, very nice temperament. My friend had one about 10 years ago, and it was the only dog I've ever seen which actually watched TV - most dogs seem totally oblivious to it.

Don't forget pics :)

It's funny how only girls seem to find babies cute (in my experience anyway), but everyone loves a puppy :D

dannyboy27

dannyboy27

Lazy
As an example of that, BBC Top Gear were in a city centre a couple of weeks back, with an Aston Martin DB9 Convertible and a labrador puppy.

When the presenter asked the public which they would prefer, every single person said the puppy (even the burly builders) :D

S

SeeKo

Originally posted by dannyboy27
Border collies are great dogs, very nice temperament. My friend had one about 10 years ago, and it was the only dog I've ever seen which actually watched TV - most dogs seem totally oblivious to it.
My black labs 'watch' TV. I don't know that they actually get anything from it, but they do stare at the screen. :p

Originally posted by dannyboy27
As an example of that, BBC Top Gear were in a city centre a couple of weeks back, with an Aston Martin DB9 Convertible and a labrador puppy.

When the presenter asked the public which they would prefer, every single person said the puppy (even the burly builders)
I'd take the car over the dog in a heartbeat. You can buy a dog for like $500 maximum. I'm not exactly sure how much that car would cost, but I'm 100% it's more than $500. And Aston Martin's are pretty expensive cars, so I'm sure it would be WELL over $500.:p

Associates