GET RID OF THE CLEAR FIELDS BUTTON

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
Man, that's a pain. After a well thought out reply, my mouse slipped just a little too far to the right.

Can it at least be moved over a little bit? Or am I the only moron who has accidentily missed the submit button by a bit?

Just a friendly request. MOVE IT!!

------------------
Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact finders. - Daniel C. Dennett

wifeofkirk

wifeofkirk

yep, I've done that too, it's extremely annoying.

------------------
JJR512
...free pony rides!
RENT A TROLL, THEY'RE FUN TO WATCH !

H

Housen Maratouk

I'm not ignoring you, btw... Just waiting to see if many people agree with you

Housen

------------------
Housen Maratouk
Editor, Online Communities
internet.com Corporation
[email protected]

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
I don't see the need for removing it myself (those buttons are each kinda big in most browsers), but I can't see any harm in it either. The situations in which you have to change username/password during a browser session are (or should be) very rare, and emptying the reply field by hand takes maybe a second at most when I realise I'm ranting too much. I don't think anyone would miss it if it disappeared.

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
Well, I didn't really expect much of an agreement from other people or anything (I figured I was the only one clumsy enough to do it
). I was just hacked off when my really long post disappeared.

Maybe it could just be eeked over to the right a little? Even on my 22" monitor with the largest text setting, the two buttons are separated by less than 1/8 inch. Overshooting with a boomslang mouse isn't all that hard I suppose.

------------------
Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact finders. - Daniel C. Dennett

O

outside looking in

Bah. Erm... Eh? Bleh!
Son of.... crap. I just did it again. Maybe I'm really stupid, or maybe it's just this oversensitive Razer mouse, but that really is frustrating. I'm holding you guys responsible for computer damages if I ever do it again.

------------------

--------------

Dual Palomino @ 1.9 GHz
3 X15 Cheetah's in Raid
2GB DDR SDRAM CAS 2 @ 400 MHz
Radeon II
smokin' crack...

Ponch

Ponch

I allways "rightclick/copy" my whole post before clicking any further. It keeps me from bad surprises.

------------------
Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

Associates