Get rid of a Trojan Virus with the help of Kaspersky AntiVirus.........

rozermartin28

rozermartin28

My PC having Kaspersky AntiVirus on my computer and it says "Threats Malware".
Detail report:
There was 10 Trojan Virus, 8 of which are Detected and Processed and 1 is Inactive. Now I am able to use the computer and go on the internet , but I want to get it off. There is allways a msg to delete the archive.
I am confused so, is there any one who can help me out.

Shinma

Shinma

If not tried already,
Enter operating system in Safe Mode then run the Kaspersky Antivirus to delete any remaining virus.

rozermartin28

rozermartin28

Thank You all for the suggestion, but the problem is I cant move to any other brand, because I have purchased Kaspersky support for 3 PC. Is there anyone who can help me to resolve my issues. Kaspersky is a renowned brand and I am using it from last 2 year.

jimbo1763

jimbo1763

Have you tried Shinma's advice? Boot up in Safe Mode (by tapping your F8 key during the boot up process) and then run your Kaspersky.

rozermartin28

rozermartin28

When ever I try to install Kaspersky Antivirus, then only My computer used to Shutdown.

Shinma

Shinma

If you're trying to say the Kaspersky fails to launch while in Safe Mode,
1. You can try Midknyte's suggestion.
2. Download/create/use Kaspersky Rescue disc.
3. Provided that your Kaspersky is legitimate and has not expired, contact Kaspersky for assistance.

rozermartin28

rozermartin28

Thank You for your great response. I don't no whether you know anything or not, but as I say my system not allows me to run any kind of other programs.

Shinma

Shinma

Since you have no issues routing through a proxy server, you should have no issues with suggestion 2 and 3.

K

kredd

Thank You for your great response. I don't no whether you know anything or not, but as I say my system not allows me to run any kind of other programs.
Then you could try Chameleon tu run Malwarebytes:
helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/entries/20872371-use-chameleon-to-run-malwarebytes-anti-malware-on-infected-systems

Associates