GeForce 8800GTS 320MB, 200GB External HDD and 16 port hub/switch for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
PNY GeForce 8800GTS 320MB used, but never heavily and never been overclocked or tweaked in any way. - $80 shipped

200GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive in external enclosure. Nothing fancy, no fan, and the power supply has had it's end spliced on but it works fine. - $25 shipped

D-Link DSH-16 10/100 dual speed hub with switch $75 Shipped

All prices are OBO if it's reasonable and I prefer paypal. I can ship to Canada, but if so there are no guarantees, although I have never had trouble doing that several times in the past.

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
I can let the D-Link go for $50

Why can't I edit my posts? I could swear just not that long ago I could?

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
This is why the buy/sell forum died!

In any case I am posting at Ars and Anandtech and I just added an MSI 975x Platinum SLI board for $100 shipped and an HD3450, and the 8800 I decided to keep. Just go to Anantech or Ars or whatever, but you guys really ought to thing about better software unless there si a reason you want it this way.

:rolleyes:

Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones

Administrator
The time limit on "edits" is by design. Keeps people from saying nasty things to other member and then changing it before the mods see it.

A skilled poster would do something like:

PNY GeForce 8800GTS 320MB used, but never heavily and never been overclocked or tweaked in any way. - decided to not sell

200GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive in external enclosure. Nothing fancy, no fan, and the power supply has had it's end spliced on but it works fine. - $25 shipped

D-Link DSH-16 10/100 dual speed hub with switch $50 Shipped (price lowered)
Items Added:
975x Platinum SLI board for $100 shipped

HD3450

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
Well that's fine then, I'll just sell elsewhere. This particular forum has dropped off signifigantly over the years for this, and perhaps other reasons....

I just know that if you cant get your point made on the first, maybe second post of a thread, most people won't read beyond that.

I still love this place, but you certainly have to see where that particular facet of this board would kill people's enthusiasm to use it.

It would be really cool if it was possible to set the edit as unlimited in only this one forum. Not sure if your software allows it but it might be worth thinking about.

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
But since I have this thred, let me update it for old time's sake!

MSI 975x Platinum SLI LGA775 Intel Chipset board, almost new. - $85 shipped

Sapphire Radeon HD3450 512MB Passive cooling, silent card, used, but never heavily and never been overclocked or tweaked in any way. - $35 shipped

D-Link DSH-16 10/100 dual speed hub with switch - $30 Shipped

BTW that auto color format button does not work right in IE7 or Firefox for me.

Last edited:
markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
Scratch the hard drive, and the HD3450.....

Drop the MSI board to $70

Drop the D-Link to $20

I take PayPal but please use a debit/credit card. I don't care if they charge me a small fee. Money order is ok too but prefer PayPal.

Last edited:
markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
Price drop!

$50 takes the motherboard...if it won't sell at that price, I will build a machine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Associates