Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Goes on sale tomorrow on Steam (such perfect timing! :D)

Goat Simulator – the perfect title for an April Fools’ Day prank – is set to launch on Steam tomorrow for $9.99. What started as little more than an online joke a couple of weeks ago soon picked up steam (no pun intended) and Swedish developer Coffee Stain Studios ran with it.

The end result is a game that is small, buggy and stupid according to the development team. In fact, they encourage gamers to spend their $10 on something else like a hula hoop, a pile of bricks or maybe even a real-life goat. The physics and gameplay are rudimentary (you control a goat that rams into things as its primary method of attack / reason for being) yet for some reason, the Internet can’t get enough of Goat Simulator.
http://www.techspot.com/news/56198-...internet-joke-launches-on-steam-tomorrow.html

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Is it stupid? Yes. Is it fun? I don't know yet. (lost my day off yesterday)

glussier

glussier

It was the worst series game for the Canadians this year. My team might stink less tomorrow. :)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
lol you guys were killing us the second period. Then you stopped playing and we scored 50 goals in like 5 minutes. Please do that again. :)

Associates