Game of the year for 2015!

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Grass Simulator!!!! Now you can mow whenever you feel like it! :D

http://store.steampowered.com/app/331200/

Early Access to Grass Simulator is now available on Steam, though one might suspect some non-simulated grass may have been involved in thinking this one up. The game involves shooting cows with a revolver, though there is also a Grass Simulation Mode which fulfils the title's promise. Here's a bit on the more action-packed Classic Mode: "You play as Garry Rambler, a rogue mercenary that escaped from hell who has sworn to take revenge upon the illusive cows that lurk among the shadows whom murdered his family, stuck in a purgatory filled with nothing but cows, grass and more cows. Only equipped with his moustache, cliché 80's mullet and magnum revolver; the exact revolver he used to kill the legendary cow god that ordered his family to be executed, he must fend for himself in a cruel, unforgiving dimension."

Last edited:
glussier

glussier

You starting to have a very nice game collection. :D

What's next? Door knob simulator?

Wait a few days, we might see kobol72 post a video of Sweetfx enabled grass simulator. :)

Last edited:
kobol72

kobol72

Life simulator! :D

Don't let us down kobol72!
Yep. :D Greener grass with SweetFX!

I wanna test Dragon Age: Inquisition and just think that it will attract my attention for a while. Anyone else interested in this game ?

glussier

glussier

Dragon age is not my cup of tea. The closest I have been with rpg games was with the Mass effect series.

glussier

glussier

Still not going to get goat simulator. :D

BTW, if you don't mind waiting until January, most of my belongings are packed, as I'm moving in December, my AWE32 is yours.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Ugh Sacratomatoe; enjoy the heat.

I lived in Oakland, CA and watched the weather reports. We were in the 60s and you were in the 90s :)

glussier

glussier

I lived in Sacramento some years ago, so I know what to expect. :) In the summer, you leave a coffey in your car in the morning, and at noon your coffee is hot.

Associates