Favorite all time weapon ??????

fx

fx

What is your fav. all time weapon in a FPS game.......mine is still the BFG from Doom and Doom2. Awesome gun. No wonder its called a BFG....Big, F*ck'n Gun !!!!!!!!

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
The Strangelove (from a UT mod). Think Redeemer, but instead of just guiding it with a secondary fire, you actually ride the thing and simply drop off when you're in the right place. Changes the CTF strategy massively when you can just fly from one end to the other...

A

Adrenelin

All of a sudden the words Rail and gun enter my mind. and the sniper rifle from ut

------------------
"The More I Discover About Computing The Lesser I Know"

Adrenelin, a.d. 2000

T

Tcthug2

who remembers strife well the weapon you peice togeter The name escapes me, If not that then the launcher the granade and phospherous launcer in strife very cool weapons.

S

starsky

Rail gun. Definatly the Rail Gun. I liked the rail trail in QII better than in QIII. Does any one know how to get the QII trail in QIII?

S

Spanker

I still remember the feeling the first time I fired the Chain gun in Q2, and the momentum that kept it firing for a while after I let go of the trigger. Awesome

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Does anyone remember the shrinking weapon in Duke........ that was cool, also how you could shrink yourself in the mirror to get under doors and small places

W

Worktruck

A Shogun named Marcus
I'd have to say the rail gun from Q3, the M4 colt from CS, and the AWP sniper rifle also from CS.

KilrB

KilrB

3rd Member
Pocket Rocket!!
hehehe! Oh did you mean FPS or FPS?!

In that case my favorite is a One Eyed Heat seeking Miosture Missile!

D

DrunkN_MastR

The Sticky Bomb from Shadow Warrior!!
You could stick it to the ceilings, floors, walls, (though not doors for some odd reason), always try to find just the right strategic place for it and frag some poor unsuspecting fool... too bad they don't have it for UT... >=)~

B

brainsoft

In Blue Stinger for Dreamcast, the Lightning Rod! This weapon has the best visuals I've seen for a weapon! It looks so amazing!

------------------
brainsoft, Xi Base Webmaster; JJR512.com Co-Administrator.
Xi Base/JJR512 ActiveList: 83320323.

"I don't know how I got here, I was only looking for the washroom."

A

ah6tyfour

the modified PS-2 sniper rifle from rogue spear! it rocks!

------------------
MAC= Must Achieve Corruptness!

G

gunk

Oh, you meant in games. That's the gun used in Eraser.

------------------
My other OS is a Linux