Explosions in London, UK

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Anyone watching the news will have probably heard about it.

There were originally 2 train explosions being blamed on power surges and with few injuries.

However now it seems Scotland Yard have confirmed 3 bus explosions. And there is chaos in London.

All Trains on the underground have been shut down and all trains/transport into the centre has also been stopped.

Will try and update with anything new but the sky news/bbc websites are being hammered.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
OMG!!!!! :eek:

CNN thinks it may be the IRA..... :eek:

I don't think it is though personally, we will see who clames it.

Last edited:
agw_01

agw_01

Modified Member
This shocked me when I heard about it just before 11 o'clock. I don't think it's fair to place blame yet as it's all too early to say anything.

My thoughts are with those involved :(

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Jesus, I've just spoken to my Dad - he's in Holborn, London and heard the bus explode. Had he been late, it would have been the bus he would have taken.

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
6 trains, 1 bus. 2 confirmed deaths and lots of injured. TV down here has just mentioned that Al Qaeda has apparently claimed responsibility.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Tuttle said:
6 trains, 1 bus. 2 confirmed deaths and lots of injured. TV down here has just mentioned that Al Qaeda has apparently claimed responsibility.

Ahh that what I figured.... :rolleyes:

W

woodman19_99

Grand Exalted Puba
Great, and I am going to London in three weeks... well that should be interesting...

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
woodman19_99 said:
Great, and I am going to London in three weeks... well that should be interesting...

As long as your flight doesnt take a journey via the middle east :p

W

woodman19_99

Grand Exalted Puba
I would love to know why we can't trace the website postings of these a**holes... There has got to be a way...

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Tuttle said:
Damn terrorists :mad:

Martin_89

Martin_89

now said at least 37 killed and 700 injured.

some images of the bus blast..
IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2
IMAGE 3
IMAGE 4
IMAGE 5

2 people have been confirmed dead from the bus, the driver survived.

EDIT: and i hope the people who done this see THESE pictures and realise how fcuked up they are to do this....

Last edited:
SexyMF

SexyMF

Multiphasic
As many news agencies say: Lots of groups always come forwards and claim responsibility.

I'm just thinking what a downer for Tony Blair right after a small happy moment for securing 2012 olympics, major downer.

Justintime

Justintime

CenturionStrategy said:
Jesus, I've just spoken to my Dad - he's in Holborn, London and heard the bus explode. Had he been late, it would have been the bus he would have taken.
Thank god, i myself was on a train 15mins before passing though Kings Cross to Euston.. My dad.. little over 5 mins before.. i feel so lucky yet so sick.

Last edited:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Still haven't heard from my friend in south Ealing. I know that's not near where the blasts were but I'm not sure where he works now or how he gets there.