Evil trick you can play on someone

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Take a screenshot of their desktop, and make it their background xD :D, Im gonna try that sometime. Just thought of it.

proKrastinate

proKrastinate

strategically forgetful
that has been around for some time. there are a couple sites with a few more "ingenious" tricks you can pull on someone. Altho I don't have any myself, I'm sure someone here does ;)

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Originally posted by ThePerson98
Take a screenshot of their desktop, and make it their background xD :D, Im gonna try that sometime. Just thought of it.
Lol, yeah done that a few times - always works a treat :D

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Next time my friend has me working on his crashing laptop (Its a pentium 3 that takes over 10 minutes to load up nothing in windows) Imma make him have a desktop in a desktop in a desktop >: D >_> Taking a screenshot of the desktop with a screenshot in it

Andy_83

Andy_83