Everybody watching EuroVision

Psyduck

Psyduck

She came second (Russia). Make an official note that I now hate anyone that comes from Denmark

M

mojo2000

i hate the euro vision normally..

however she has definatley 'woken' me up!!!!

phheeewwwwwww

gorgous i'd like to **** that!!!!

that says kiss!!! (honest)

------------------
ooo god, no I can't.. well I supppose I could buy it..

M

miha76

And this is good looking chick for you guys?

IMHO, is only avrage skiny girl, not even sexy.

Psyduck

Psyduck

Haha, the lighter they are the longer you can do the easy rider for (only regualar book worms will get that)

thats all I got

[This message has been edited by Psyduck (edited 05-14-2000).]

Bennyboy

Bennyboy

Colonel Debugger
My God, I never thought I was never gonna see that Russian girl again, thank you Lord for giving Psyduck the good sense to buy a tuner card/video capture system.

Yes, I am a shallow male, for me the best bit was the way she jumped around everytime they got awarded 12 points. That flimsy top just was not up to the job of supporting her ample bossom, ah, shame. Shake it baby.

Has the Almighty furnished anyone with the good sense to record the affair, has ANYONE got any more pics, my appetite has been wetted.

If you missed Eurovision this year, bad call, I hope Psyduck has taught you all.

And another thing, I don't follow the news much, but, when did Russia and Israel join Europe? Are they going to join the single European currency?

M

mojo2000

Psyduck SPEAKS THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

I'D TAKE HER FOR A RIDE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HER PUT IN A GOOD WORD..

------------------
ooo god, no I can't.. well I supppose I could buy it..

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Psyduck

I was about to flame you big style for bringing up Eurovision, but I can see you have a justified excuse

What you using to capture the pictures?

Psyduck

Psyduck

Hauppauge WinTV, not a bad little card, nut I think I've fried it or something cause it doesn't work properly

I'm sure she'll be all over the Star and the Sun come Monday