Essential Guides

MAyers57

MAyers57

Elder Geek
I think it would be great if there was an "Essentials Guide" section. You could have such topics as a virus removal guide, tweaking guide, troubleshooting guide, etc,etc. Some members possess great talent and they can share their procedures on various topics. It would also be very easy to direct someone with an issue to one of the guides as a good starting point.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It's not a bad idea, but in my experience people almost never read the sticky threads or announcements at all. But we'll consider it

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I've been thinking this over, and I've decided it's a pretty good idea. I might even give it its own forum under General.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to have a few things ready to put in it though. I mean, rather than have it be an empty forum when we open it

MAyers57

MAyers57

Elder Geek
I have a virus/spyware removal guide that I actually wrote a while back that can get you started if you like. I can upload to you and you can check it out first.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Posilutely, absotively. You can use the contact us link to email me, then I'll email back and you can send it.

krupted

krupted

can i post an 'essential guide' on how to blow up your netgear wpn824 wireless router?

Associates