Ear or other piercings, who has them?

dannyboy27

dannyboy27

Lazy
Used to have an earring in my left ear as a student, but that was 12 years ago. I should think it's healed up by now.

The current situation with tatoos in the UK is quite funny. So many people, even 'middle-class' have them as fashion accessories that they have become mainstream. So I, by choosing not to have one, have actually become the non-conformist :D

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
dannyboy27 said:
The current situation with tatoos in the UK is quite funny. So many people, even 'middle-class' have them as fashion accessories that they have become mainstream. So I, by choosing not to have one, have actually become the non-conformist :D
It's so much a matter of taste. I like earrings, and multiple ear piercings, but not other piercings. And I just see tatoos as a blemish. I guess it's just like what attracts us in the opposite (archaic term now, isn't it?) sex -- it's different for all of us, thank god.

Hoyle

Hoyle

AArghhh!
Have you iver bin to sea, Billy?
No indeed. Never been in the lockup either. Never really been anywhere where there weren't girls (except maybe my office :( ).

Thats why i don't wear ring type earrings, if you yank the stud it'll more than likely seperate from the clasp and just come out my ear.
Yeah, that's so. And there isn't much to grab onto anyway.

Still, I think a lot of people just like sparkling stuff (kind of like birds!). Kind of a purist myself. I think members of the opposite sex (the archiac term again) look best with nothing interfearing... make-up... earrings... 'styled' hair... clothes :)

pcpal

pcpal

I don't have any metal piercing my body. I'm to fruking old for that stuff. But I saw this kid who had a piercing that was so horrid to look at. I've seen a nose ring before but one that went through the bridge of his nose. He had this big peice of metal between his eyes. It must have been three inches in diamiter and about 3/11 of an inch thick. He had to break through the bone and that must have hurted like a b$tch.

Last edited:
Hoyle

Hoyle

Nah... the bone in the nose tapers down to practically nothing. But I bet that bloke would have been easy to subdue...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have 2 piercings in the left earlobe, but I stopped wearing anything in em. I'm sure they're quite closed up by now

chetmichaels

chetmichaels

Peon in training
none for me, im scared of needles, but one of my girlfriends got a stud on her navel. i thought it'd be gross at first but when she showed it to me it was super hot! aarrrggwwww....

Associates