Ear or other piercings, who has them?

Justintime

Justintime

As for me i only have one piercing on my left ear, usually wear a mens sterling silver crystal stud, do occasionaly wear a pirate ear ring and bandanna as a joke :D

krupted

krupted

i have pierced my thumb with a phillips bit in a power drill a bunch of times. i havent ever tried to put anything in it though

Shervie2

Shervie2

krupted said:
i have pierced my thumb with a phillips bit in a power drill a bunch of times. i havent ever tried to put anything in it though
:D . Im not into poking holes into myself on purpose. Or do i do tattoos. To each there own.

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
I used to have a piercing bar through my eyebrow back in 2001 :)

It did however rip out, and I bear a scar to this day :D

Justintime

Justintime

Yea i had one mate do that, painful from what i hear.. Ears are as far as i'm willing to go, maybe dual holes on my left but my right ear is gonna remain unpierced as long as i live. hahah

RecklessLeper

RecklessLeper

CenturionStrategy said:
I used to have a piercing bar through my eyebrow back in 2001 :)

It did however rip out, and I bear a scar to this day :D
LOL, that was quite hil-AR-ious :D

As for myself, none at all :p

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
left ear, hardly ever wear anything though. might go as a pirate to the haloween parties this year as justintime mentioned

O

ol' man

workin fingas to the bone
4 in my left ear and 2 in my right. I haven't worn earings in them for 10 years now but they are still open. I was a little wild when I was younger. Today you gotta poke your chin, eye brow, nose or other places cheak???? to be cool. Or better yet put those rings in your ears so they stretch out like the tribal african countries do. On TV it appeared this was generally only for the women though but I have seen alot of men here doing it. That is crazy.

Skywlkr79

Skywlkr79

Grand Poo-bah
If God intended for me to have more holes in my body, or my skin to be colored different in places, He'd have done it himself. :D

That and I hate needles of any kind. :eek:

Last edited:
Hoyle

Hoyle

Having had to use a nose-ring to subdue a not-so-friendly chap who had had far too much to drink but outmassed me (considerably!)... I don't think I'd want anything sticking out for others to grab onto.

Never really got the Aesthetics either. It sure doesn't make girls more attractive... I don't have a clue what it does for guys (don't find them attractive at all anyway, so am not qualified to have an opinion).

Justintime

Justintime

Thats why i don't wear ring type earrings, if you yank the stud it'll more than likely seperate from the clasp and just come out my ear. It has made me a wee bit more attractive imo, i get more looks from the wimmens and alot said it suits me well, plus when i got it all those years ago the first time it was kinda sticking it to the man (parents lol), first pierced at 16, left unringed from around 18 and healed up, reopened it two years ago and wear a stud 80% of the time, might be midlife crisis but i'm not 30 yet lol.

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
Hoyle said:
I don't have a clue what it does for guys (don't find them attractive at all anyway, so am not qualified to have an opinion).
AArghhh!
Have you iver bin to sea, Billy?

Never really got the Aesthetics either. It sure doesn't make girls more attractive...
You've never seen Helen Davis, then. (You wouldn't -- she was a singer in a BC band in the 70's) Strictly talking ears here, but many hoops.

M

Martin_89

was going to get a stud in my left ear when i went in with my mate when he got his but i craped out LOL

Associates