Driver pro's & con's ?

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Are there any real glitches in the game Driver ? Graphics problems, sound etc. I've just bought a CD only copy online and would like to hear from anyone who has this game and what they think of it ? DD.

Mephisto

Mephisto

No glitches, but it's very hard. Before you even can start playing you have to pass a very hard driving test.
In the games ther are sometimes three missions in a row with tight timing, and your car damages remain.

------------------
You seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun!

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Thanks Mephisto, I always like a challange.
Does this game have anything in common with midtown madness, same kind of idea or are they totally different, if you know that is ?

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
MM rules; that is a real addicting game as well as NFS:pU. Can't wait to try it out on my new GF2 tonight.

Mephisto

Mephisto

digital,
it definitely is a challenge. What I forgot to mention in my previous post is that you can't save inbetween when there are two or three missions in a row (damages remain)!
Also the police are very agressive. They pursue you full throttle; you can watch them in the rear view mirror how they crash into other cars and fly through the air, rotating! That's fun!
They always try to run into to stop you! It's fun!

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Is it easier to play this game with a mouse/joystick compared to a steering wheel ? Hope it is as I don't have a steering wheel !