Does anyone know if scottlefferd is still locked out?

N

NiteOwl

he was asking me for help about getting his old username (Deakon or ¥~ DEAKON ~¥, not sure which) back, but things got messed up and now his new username (scottlefferd) is locked out too. Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

N

NiteOwl

Can anyone please help him out? There is nothing much that I can do except to ask for help. Thanks.

G

GREGORY

NiteOwl

Maybe you can e-mail mjarmark with the details and he would be able to fix that.

It might not be a bad idea for the mods to post in thier respective forums a post like "Password problems" and have everyone e-mail the mods. with thier info and the mods. can make sure everyone is taken care of by co-ordinating with mjarmark.

Just a thought...

N

NiteOwl

I did e-mail mjarmark and Jefftee. But I just wanted to make sure my e-mail got through to them ... you can never tell.

N

NiteOwl

Hey guys, please help him out? If he is locked out for a reason, drop me a line so at least I know?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I emailed him and am still waiting on a reply from him so I can fix his information...

Please know where to place the blame before placing it...

Thanks...

------------------
Michael Jarmark
http://www.internet.com

N

NiteOwl

Hey Michael, I didn't mean to put the blame or anyone. I only wanted to communicate the fact that that scottlefferd is having problem to you guys, that's all. It's hard to get the tone across with text. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

R

Rich

NiteOwl,

Dont worry dude.. you did not in the least way come accross as laying blame, and you didnt come accross as rude in ANY way.
Mark came through and replied to a couple of posts and split.. there are still a few posts unanswered.. as well as a couple of my own... not to mention a SPAM thread for alladvantage.com. Ohhh.. then there is all the unanswered Email. Seems to me that he didnt wanna be bothered with us. Well.. no problem.. we should be used to that by now!

Rich H.

Associates