Distributed computing team?

Which distributed computing project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
I will do a complete review with benchmark results when I get the Radeon 5850. :)

I just ran everything with the Radeon 3870 OC so I will have compare results.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Well it looks like it's putting out a WU every 3 hours so it will be doubling my output over the 3870 on this machine. :)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Running FahMon to keep track of both clients.

Client 1 is the 5850

Client 2 is the other machine runnig the standard CPU client.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Looks like the new GPUv3 client isn't too far off. :D

Those of us with ATI cards will see a huge increase in PPD. :)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
I was down for a day or so.

Put in a new HD etc, that was fun with all the million updates etc that Vista 64 bit has and the service pks.

Then I got up this am and the machine was off. :eek:

Looked like maybe something was loose or something because I took out the ram, video card etc and put them back in and it started right back up, weird. :confused:

Back folding again now.

E

ELF2000

I was down for a day or so.

Put in a new HD etc, that was fun with all the million updates etc that Vista 64 bit has and the service pks.

Then I got up this am and the machine was off. :eek:

Looked like maybe something was loose or something because I took out the ram, video card etc and put them back in and it started right back up, weird. :confused:

Back folding again now.
What are you folding on now?

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
The new V7 Open Beta client is awesome!

Client version 7 now in open beta

That client supports uniprocessor, SMP and GPU based folding and is available in 32bit and 64bit versions. It's also really easy to fold two sorts at once, such as SMP and GPU, if you're inclined.

I've jumped back into folding now that I have a real computer at home. My work units dropped off late last year, as a result of my place of employment being shut down.

I'm now folding on an Intel Core i7 950, as well as my wife's computer which is my old Athlon X2 4200+. I've found pure SMP folding yields the best results for mine, but I have the old Athlon X2 running two uniprocessor slots.

edhe62

edhe62

It's been a long year since his passing, but I finally got enough parts together to build a machine to fold for edhe38. It should be posting numbers pretty soon. :)

Associates