Distributed computing team?

Which distributed computing project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glussier

glussier

Jankerson,

If you are interested, second week of January, when I come back from vacation, I could send you a BFG 9800gt which could net you between 5k to 5.5k ppd. I you are up for the offer drop me a PM.

glussier

glussier

Seems like Stanford has a lot of server problems. For the past 12 hours, I have not been able to send 1 gpu work unit. And, now I can't receive any more gpu work units. The only thing working for me are the smp work units.

On another note, starting this weekend, since I will be visitting the old continent for the next 3 weeks, I will be shutting down my computers for the next 3 weeks. While I'll be gone, I want to minimize fire hazzards and therefore do what I have to do.

Merry Christmas to all folders, future folders and non folders. :)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Seems like Stanford has a lot of server problems. For the past 12 hours, I have not been able to send 1 gpu work unit. And, now I can't receive any more gpu work units. The only thing working for me are the smp work units.

On another note, starting this weekend, since I will be visitting the old continent for the next 3 weeks, I will be shutting down my computers for the next 3 weeks. While I'll be gone, I want to minimize fire hazzards and therefore do what I have to do.

Merry Christmas to all folders, future folders and non folders. :)
Hope you have a great time. :)

Don't forget to take lots of photos. :D

E

ELF2000

I wasn't able to receive or send gpu work units for 5 hours yesterday. All is working now.

You do what you have to do Gilles and enjoy your holiday. It's better to come home to a house than a pile of rubble.

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

glussier

glussier

OK, This month I have a chance to crack the 1 million points in a month. So, I've decided to let it go until January 1st. My brother will come over and switch everythin off on the 1st or 2nd of Jan.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
12.09 1,021,366(Points) 1,512(Work Units)
Congrats, that is a lot of science.
Keep your camera handy and make the time to shoot some.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Got a XFX Radeon 5850 on order, it should be good for about 3400 PPD plus the other machine it will put me around 5000 PPD total. :)

The 3870 is getting old and likely won't last too much longer, it's been running 24/7 for a long time now and starting to mess up now and then.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I have been busy with hardware failures on Nvidia cards. Mix in some ram failures and motherboard issues and I have been slack on production all winter.
Finally fixed a notfreds headless machine. Intel DG33 board crapped out. Picked up an Asus w/G41 chipset and the machine is crunching SMP Work units.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
I have been busy with hardware failures on Nvidia cards. Mix in some ram failures and motherboard issues and I have been slack on production all winter.
Finally fixed a notfreds headless machine. Intel DG33 board crapped out. Picked up an Asus w/G41 chipset and the machine is crunching SMP Work units.
Crunching SMP's is good. :D

Associates