Distributed computing team?

Which distributed computing project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glussier

glussier

Don't let 'em know you're folding, but you gotta stop smokin' those transformers!!! :D
I was thinking about adding another 1 or 2 computers before the end of November. I better do it the other way and remove hardware instead. :D

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Congrats on breaking 1K posts in this thread.
I sure hope your electric company can fix the cause instead of replacing transformers. The power company here just finished trimming the trees along every streets right of way. Fallen limbs in storms are a major cause of power outages in the city.

Well, it seems that I still have issues with my gaming machine. I need to run more diagnostics.

glussier

glussier

At least, we have some good news, according to Extremeoverclocking.com, we are in 158th place and will be in 157th by tomorrow.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I have been so busy trying to fix broken hardware, I let this milestone slip by.
congratulations mister.

Shot at 2009-11-10

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Finally got everything working again. Two machines with miss matched cards. GTX260 + 9800GTX+ in two different computers. The XFX260 card is due back tomorrow. It will replace one of the 9800's and boost production by 2K per day.
No word on the BFG card yet.

One issue that I am unable to isolate is where Windows will lose the extended desktop setting. Not sure what is causing that.

glussier

glussier

One issue that I am unable to isolate is where Windows will lose the extended desktop setting. Not sure what is causing that.
I have this on 1 Vista computer, but only if I reboot-it.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A never ending story this is. Both RMA cards arrived this evening.

Swapped them for their 9800 counterpart.
XFX card is folding happily.
BFG card in a matched system throws Blue Screens.

Tomorrow I may try some older drivers. 191.07 are not working well.

Justintime

Justintime

Did not even realise my folders went down. Will have to make some time one day to check up on them. Probably a power cut a few years ago and the ups might've run out of juice.

glussier

glussier

We should see an avalanche of points today, since Stanford seemed to have experienced some problem since yesterday morning.

Seems, like the only problem happening right now is that my single core clients can't be sent to Stanford's servers. However, at least, we can still download and process them.

E

ELF2000

Hi Justintime. Haven't seen you in ages.

My single core client has had trouble sending units back to Stanford for the last 2 days, but it did send one it finished 1 hour ago.

glussier

glussier

Anybody knows when we are going to be credited the missing points from Nov. 10th and 11th? Not that it is a must but it really s*****d my ppd average?

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I have been looking for them to show up. I just posted a query over at the [email protected] site.
It would take a week to stabilize your stats ppd as it is based on the previous 7 days of information.

I may shut down my gaming machine tomorrow and see if I can figure out the issue with blue screens and two cards.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Well I may have found the issue with the blue screens on my gaming machine. Bad memory. I was running 2x1gb ram. I have gone through three pairs of Crucial Balistix with errors showing up running memtest86 vs 3.3 from an UBCD.

Verifying the ram I scavenged from a Notfreds folding machine.

Associates