DAMN! I can kick anybody's ass in UT... [ pic inside]

T

tarez

You didn't beat my ass
The game totally depends on who you play and when. Besides are those just bots? All have 0 pings in the pics which leads me to the idea that you kicked some bots asses....the names are also those of bots. You should come play with Untouchable and myself

------------------
When in doubt break out the sledge hammer....

D

dimme

they are all bots, I kick bots asses harder than that.

------------------
Never mind the dog, beware of the owner.

R

r_andrews

Wow, thanks Tarez for vouching for my greatness in the game!

You're pretty good yourself

A

Adrenelin

wot skill u play it on ?, novice

------------------
"The More I Discover The Lesser I Know"

Adrenelin, a.d. 2000

B

big jim57

Are you for real??? bots are for target practice...go play some REAL people and post a pic here...

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Well, the UT bots are miles ahead than the Q3A bots; at least the UT bots follow orders (grumbles at the Q3A bots).

J

jdover

i've play UT a couple of times with bots on CTF, although they weren't on the hardest level setting, i still owned them. but i still pwn u and HL and TFC

------------------
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! =)

A

aug1516

How could you not know that they were bots!? Did you think that you were playing people online or something?

B

big jim57

He was online...look at his ping...I have gone into servers like that alot when the UT menu shows 0 players,sometimes I just want to check out the map...then the friggin bots start poppin in...the server Admin does'nt want you to be lonely...hehe. First thing I do is hit F1& F2 after Im in. By the way Cypress7, nice ping.

[This message has been edited by big jim57 (edited 09-02-2000).]

N

np6122

Why are you so impressed with yourself with that? Even if they wern't bots, youve still been in there a lot longer than they have in the game. Anyway its two-on-two ctf. Cypress, I'll challenge you to a 1 v 1 game, any type, any level. ICQ 83168611. We'll see who can kick ANYONE'S ass in Unreal Tournament.

C

coolguy867

Originally posted by np6122:
Why are you so impressed with yourself with that? Even if they wern't bots, youve still been in there a lot longer than they have in the game. Anyway its two-on-two ctf. Cypress, I'll challenge you to a 1 v 1 game, any type, any level. ICQ 83168611. We'll see who can kick ANYONE'S ass in Unreal Tournament.

hey np, i'll play you. wait, haven't i already done you and you got like....-3 while i had like 40. i'll play anyone in UT. or if you ever see me, my name is |ronin|an_azian, and tell me your name from HWC and i'll set up a 1 vs 1. heh, it's a challenge!

Z

ZnuGx

Ahahaha this cypress dude is so funny

someone sent me url to this posting
and i ended up registering myself so i can laugh at cypress

Yup, you are definitely kicking ass ...

lol