DAMN! I can kick anybody's ass in UT... [ pic inside] PART 2! {no bots this time}

C

Cypress7

Take note of my ping and my time in the above picture. What do you think? Im still up top and I'll always will be. Thats why im in a clan

I know I lost the match though, but it dont matter cuz half the people on my team sucked and I was like the only one getting the red flag.

Later

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
bah zeroping is for losers!
Just join my server and I'll show you why!!

Did I mention the
; been a long day. How about a group DM/CTF? Anybody interested?

M

monkapotomus

Heya Huge, does HWC ever have UT games going on? i recall way back when there was something like that going on, but that is when i sucked at UT (not that i am much better) but would really like to see you guys in action.

B

big jim57

Ah Cypress my friend...seems as though LOSERS like you always blame their team mates...I will be sure to stop in when I see you.Although I prefer LMS, I will make an expection in this case.

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Not content with embarassing yourself enough with the previous post, you have done it again. RIP and the other team kicked your butt as far as I can see and oh.. to get a ping as low as yours. Beating people when you have a ping in the 800's, (I did once but usually around 300 for me)or winning 30 to 8 in death match without dying once, now that is something to be happy about

N

np6122

I think Cypress isn't that great after all. We were talking on ICQ and we decided to play UT, but of cource he wanted to do that gay ass zeroping thing. I hate it too, IT SUCKS ASS!!! Cypress, can't we play a regular game???? Withought all that other shit. Than i outta be able to beat you.

Huge- If your ever up for a challenge, I'll play you in UT. None of that zero ping crap, we'll both just join a game, or I'll go into your server or something. Its up to you, I'm up for a challenge.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Ack had a little too much of the good stuff last night! I'll be up for anything a bit later on, especially ctf.

N

np6122

CTF?? Thats my specialty. Hmm, Facing worlds? How about that level? My favorite of cource
We should all play each other

N

np6122

Once coolguy867's computer gets fixed, we challenge any two people to a two on two game CTF Facing Worlds. He'll get back to us when he gets his computer fixed. Than we can really see who's good and who sucks ass
Maybe we can recruit some people to our |ronin| clan.

[This message has been edited by np6122 (edited 09-04-2000).]

grover

grover

Ex pert
Zero-ping is when somebody plays on their own server. Thus, for them, there is no lag, and everything moves smooth as butta... Sniping the head off your opponent is as easy as taking down a bot, because you don't have to lead. The unfortunate OTHER player, on the other hand, has to deal with [typically abysmal on a 56k connection] packet loss, quarter-second latancy, choppiness, etc. It's a *huge* advantage for a zero-pinger.

However, if both people are LPB, or on a connected DSL or cable network, the zero-pinger advantage isn't that bad, even over 1000+ mile distances, if the network is good. I've played duels where my ping is a packetlossless 80ms, and they're playing on the server; with the exception of sniper weapons, it's pretty fair.

C

coolguy867

ok, computer is fixed (finally) had to reinstall everything like 50 times a day (including windows). so when are we playing the game of 2 on 2? me and np vs cypress and huge.

|ronin|an_azian, da_killa vs. =c/\f=cypress (or something like that), huge (???)

final score:

10 captures to ......1? heh

btw, i played some c/\f, they're really really good. ok, i'm scared now. so lets' set up a time and we'll play!