Crysis 2 v 1.9 DX11 Patch

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
If you own a geforce 500 series card, you might have to crank up the voltage on it (I had to; kept crashing everytime the game loaded.)

D

digitaldog

Still here!
I don't think my GeForce 210 series will handle that game by the sounds of it but then again neither would my current system :rolleyes::)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Crysis 2 is a lot less demanding than Crysis (at least in dx9 mode). Give it a shot; what are your specs?

Last edited:
D

digitaldog

Still here!
Current system: Foxconn A74ML-K mobo, 2Gb Corsair 800mhz ram, AMD Athlon 64 3800+ (not overclocked), Asus GeForce 210 series 512mb, sata 149Gb HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
:eek: That's a bit old. :( It will be close.

Crysis 2 minimum specs:
  • Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
  • Memory: 2Gb (Vista requires 3Gb)
  • Hard disk space: 9Gb
  • Video: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD with 512Mb RAM, or better
  • Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
  • Controller support? Microsoft Xbox360 Controller for Windows
  • Any special multiplayer requirements? Internet Connection Required
  • Internet connection also required for a one-time authorization when the game installed/first run.

D

digitaldog

Still here!
That's the trouble with technology, bought the bits only last year to build up from a bare-bones setup but it appears the company I bought the bits from was just trying to get rid of old stock! End result, money spent on a system that can't run the latest games without struggling, if at all....in future I'll ask you lot for advice and shop from a more reliable source :)

Associates