Crazy Frog

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
It's driving me insane. I really don't get it. I'd seen the basic 3d animation of this thing last year, before some nut had decided to add a dance mix track to it, and I didn't think much of it then either.

Has the worlds sense of taste really slipped that far into the gutter?

wrathchild_67

wrathchild_67

Hidden Member
The frog has ruined the Beverly Hills Cop movie francise IMO. Oh wait, Eddie Murphy already did that in the last one...

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
Yeah. Advertise it on enough TV and more than enough gullible teens will sign up for it. The moral crusaders are more concerned about blocking out the frog's groin than stopping their kids from signing up to ongoing subscriptions for the sake of a ringtone. :)

All I can say is I wish I was the guy who recorded the original sample, and I hope he sold the rights for a percentage of Jamster's takings. :)

MuFu

MuFu

No TV ads then? That's where most of the pain and suicidal tendancy begins in the UK.

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

Nope, nothing on TV for now. My coworkers got the video on the internet because we haven't seen it here... yet :D

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
MuFu said:
No TV ads then? That's where most of the pain and suicidal tendancy begins in the UK.
I'm not sure that SMS is integrated enough between providers in North America to make those ringtone subscription services feasible yet. They don't know what they're in for if it ever happens. :)

ups4

ups4

Ummmmmm, I feel a little in the dark on this one. Can someone point me to some info on this Crazy Frog phenonemon. Or would that be in violation of HWC decency policy? :rolleyes: (j/k)

Paul

EDIT: Never mind....I Googled it and get it :confused: now.

Last edited:

Associates