Cops Nab Woman, Say Wendy's Finger a Hoax

Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones

Administrator
"SAN JOSE, Calif. - Police investigating how a human finger ended up in a woman's bowl of Wendy's chili declared the claim a hoax Friday and arrested her on charges of attempted grand larceny.

Ayala — who has a history of bringing claims against big corporations — has denied placing the finger in the chili."

Continued Here

I think we might have to redfine "An eye for an eye."

Martin_89

Martin_89

what was it that someone found in a mcdonalds big mac once? was it a baby mouse or a beetle or somthing?

krupted

krupted

congrats to wendys for arresting her. she has a history of cheating people- she cheated another woman out of her $11k life savings- this ***** is going to jail, good.

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Well I guess she would have to be born a bit higher up where cheating is considered smart way of doing business.
This way instead of going to jail she would get a nice bonus at the end of the fiscal year. :)

Shinma

Shinma

News reports state Wendy's lost millions in sales due to her actions...

On a depressing note, doesn't the news reporters/investigators check facts surrounding cases anymore? :(

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
Originally posted by Shinma
On a depressing note, doesn't the news reporters/investigators check facts surrounding cases anymore? :(
You mean like Weapons of Mass Distraction? The bigger the lie, the more likely the fools will believe it. She aimed too low.

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

There is a nice german movie, where main character, middle aged woman, discovers how 10,000$ debt is her problem, while 1 milion $ debt is banks problem.

All ends well, for the woman that is :)

Movie might just as well be a documentary :p

W

woodman19_99

Grand Exalted Puba
Originally posted by Martin_89
what was it that someone found in a mcdonalds big mac once? was it a baby mouse or a beetle or somthing?
Yeah, someone bit in to there burger and crunched down on a dead mouse. That happened at the McDonalds right down the street from where I work, literally a 1 minute walk. (I am getting nauseus just typing this!).

Associates