Cool video of the day

glussier

glussier

I think that, at one point in time, you could, however, some people had hundreds of gigs of bandwidth usage per month, so AT&T go rid of that option.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
there's even a giant "Set up Wi-Fi hotspot" in my options Telcos have really gotten a bad rap lately, And they deserve it. Unlimited should mean unlimited. And yet it doesn't.

And ugh both 2 of my big toe nails have completely fallen off; just thought I'd paint that picture (since I can't sleep yet again) I hate moving!!!!!!!!!

glussier

glussier

You dropped something on your feet? I think that you really have unlimited, but your connection gets throttled to 128kb after a certain amount of data as been downloaded.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
No my bro insisted on doing a 3-day move into one day. Guess my sneakers are old b/c my toes were bloodied & blistered when I took them off.

Ugh, 128kb??!! This is the first time I've used their network this heavily. Gotta order internet!

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Ugh AT&T appears to be throttling me now; Can't watch anything without looking at giant pixels. :(

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
You and everyone. :D but still haven't unpacked anything in my apartment; I need to get that done first. And Its not going to be done today apparently.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Seems better now, I guess a lot of people were on the network at the time I was watching.

Associates