Cool video of the day

glussier

glussier

It was 67 degrees at 6 am, it is now 70 @ 12:00 and rainy. Move up here, you won't have to deal with your temps. ;)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
lol :D

Gotta see if I can get the 1080 working; otherwise gotta pack it up in RMAland. This heatwave has been way too intense. :(

glussier

glussier

I will download the nzxt cam software, thanks for the link. Microsoft got rid of gadgets for security reasons. It might still be possible to activate those, like it was in windows 8 and 8.1.

glussier

glussier

I upgrded all my computers to 10 and don't regret-it one bit, even if there are a few annoyances.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Well no free "upgrade" for me; still have 8.1 on my laptop (which hasn't been updated since last September b/c of no internet connection). Looking forward to that!

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
My aunt's building is 5 stories; internet is on the 2nd floor. My (old) room is on 5. Used to have a 100' Ethernet cable going out my window down to the router. Realtor didn't approve so had to get rid of it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH A 100' ETHERNET CABLE GOING OUT A WINDOW IN THIS DAY AND AGE????????!!!!!! ;) :D

(in case I didn't post before, this is her building. Have to move out before the end of August. https://lesliegarfield.com/properties/new-york/sale/21-west-89th-street)

Last edited:
glussier

glussier

I had seen a picture of the first few floors, but never one that showed the whole house. Wireless works pretty goos, you know? :)

Associates