Cool video of the day

glussier

glussier

I think I know what I am going to do tonight, after hockey. I hope the CH doesn't get whipped by the Maple Leafs.

J

Johnywalter

Nike shoes(free trainers)I love the 2018 much better than the 2017. I feel like I’m walking on clouds in the 18’s
Here is cool review!:
I really like this shoes model V6 Nike Free Trainer 5.0 for Men

C

cliffsthern78

Nike shoes(free trainers)I love the 2018 much better than the 2017. I feel like I’m walking on clouds in the 18’s
Here is cool review!:
I really like this shoes model V6 Nike Free Trainer 5.0 for Men
Bought these bad boys last year and they are awesome. You're right--like walking on clouds!

HoraceARyans

HoraceARyans

this is my gameplay of piano title, editing, and everything else by videoeditor at apknite in my crappy phone! yeah, no kidding!! this is mind blowing

J

JamieSArredondo

now this is what i call entertaining. No need to make it different, just simple and organic content, and everyone will love it. i have not had such laughs for so long! the quotes here are guinness

C

cliffsthern78

Sorry if you're easily disgusted by this.. but I find it cool! Been seeing a lot of stuff like this on social media, and I think it's a dental video marketing strategy (yup, it's a thing. I even read about it in an article about marketing). Haha. Kinda like Dr. Pimple Popper, I guess.

Don't you find it calming?

Associates