Computer Freezes during in-game video and 3D...HELP??!!!!

Recently I got a pretested 366ppga celeron @ 550, MSI 6905 adapter, and GlobalWIN HS/Fan. Everything is set up and the system is running GREAT at 550mhz...but there is something happening now that I noticed even before I got this stuff. When playing a 3D game or showing an AVI in-game scene my system would totally freeze and I would have to reboot into windows98. I got the newest DX6.1 and DXMedia6 Runtime...and I got new drivers for my motherboard and for my video card (Viper V550-pci). But still...if my computer freezes when in a game with lots of in-game movies and/or 3d menus. I'm thinking there might be something wrong with my hard drive or my video card...but I'm not sure. Maybe the V550 has a hard time running on a 100mhz BUS??? Could that be why video freezes? Then again...I was playing my Austin Powers VCD (mpg) and it ran what's wrong????? HEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!

It just might be that the CPU can't handle the load. I also have trouble running @550 with 2.1Volts. If its not too little voltage, it might be too much heat.

try a little voltage increase, lap the slug and the GlobalWin use a good thermal grease and try again.