Christmas almost here! What are you getting , what are you giving?

Fallout

Fallout

Hey all,
Presents Time !
What you expect to receive and what are you going to give to others?

glussier

glussier

I only have 1 gift done yet, I don't even have a clue about all the others I have to purchase. I already purchased an LG G Pad 8" for my 8 years old granddaughter.

Fallout

Fallout

Yesterday i got my xbox one controller for my pc and love it :) (had very hard time with controllers in general and especially with F710) and i took a camera flash for my wife :)

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

I only have 1 gift done yet,
You're way ahead of me.

I don't even have a clue about all the others I have to purchase.
Join the club.

Have been thinking about getting a 6-pack of the Amazon Fire 7" tablet for the six little kids in our extended family.. When you buy 5 at $49.99 each, you get a 6th one free. So that comes out to $41.66 each.

I already purchased an LG G Pad 8" for my 8 years old granddaughter.
Wow, she should enjoy that. Nice little tablet.

Yesterday i got my xbox one controller for my pc and love it :)
:)

... and i took a camera flash for my wife :)
:D ROFL.

Better look out. She's liable to slap you so hard Google won't be able to find you.

glussier

glussier

Have been thinking about getting a 6-pack of the Amazon Fire 7" tablet for the six little kids in our extended family.. When you buy 5 at $49.99 each, you get a 6th one free. So that comes out to $41.66 each.
Lol, I only have one other 16 years old grand kids. I might end-up giving him money, the same as I do for my 2 daughters and their husbands. They have everything, so, I don't know what to get anymore.

glussier

glussier

No way I would buy a 125 years old house. Lol, I just moved last year to a smaller 3 bedrooms condo, I'm not in the market for a 10 million dollars house. :D

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Yeah its back running again. My bro had to fly in this morning; spent most of the day just draining the dang thing. Not a moment too soon; was freezing last night! :(

glussier

glussier

At least the boiler didn't have to be replaced. Glad you got it fixed and you are lucky not to live up here with that type of problem.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
I swear that thing came with the house 100 years ago; such a dinosaur. There's no way I could have figured that out by myself.

So no new boiler for xmas! :D (at least for now, knock on wood)

Associates