Check this moron out...

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Argh, and I paid extra to get it delievered by today - looks like I won't have it sorted till next week at this rate.:rolleyes:

MuFu

MuFu

He has an awesome job, car, 27" LCD... about time something like this happened.

HAHAHAHAHA... ;):p

krupted

krupted

im picturing the moment, when you realize you have all your parts and the new rig is gonna be running in a couple hours- then you realize it...:D

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Originally posted by krupted
im picturing the moment, when you realize you have all your parts and the new rig is gonna be running in a couple hours- then you realize it...:D
Yup. Look at Vid card, look at mobo. Look at Vid card, frown, look at mobo, frown. Look at AGP connector on Vid card, Look at PCI-E socket on mobo. Burst into tears.

It went something like that.

Martin_89

Martin_89

as i told you on msn i feel realllly sorry for ya :(

u can look back and laugh at it in a week or two!

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by MuFu
At least he didn't try to ram the AGP card into the PCIe socket.

Well who would be dumb enough to try that? LOL

No wait, don't answer that...:D

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Originally posted by Martin_89
as i told you on msn i feel realllly sorry for ya :(

u can look back and laugh at it in a week or two!
heh may do but we shall all laugh now :D

Where you buy it from as i know some places charge a 15% restocking fee and such.

Mine was equally bad go to checkout after buying about 500quids worth of stuff enter details then think oh damn thats my old address where noone lives so but it didnt give any confirmation. so go and order again and ut ship to different address that billing address. Oh it gets delivered to both and costs me a grand which i really cant afford.

Sent it back and they say it will take about 10 days just to process the return not a clue when i'll get a refund

Last edited:
Professur

Professur

Naked bungee jumper
Originally posted by jankerson
Well who would be dumb enough to try that? LOL

No wait, don't answer that...:D
I know someone who rammed Dimms in backwards...

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Professur
I know someone who rammed Dimms in backwards...

Oh I have heard of alot of people doing that. :rolleyes:

And one person even putting an AGP card in a PCI slot (He cut the back of the case because he thought it was the case that was the problem).. ROFL.

Professur

Professur

Naked bungee jumper
This is where, as a tech, I run into a quandry. Idiots like that are money in the bank, but I still can't bring myself to stay in the same room as them.

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Lol, I have to admit, it is pretty damn funny :D. I ordered it off Ebuyer so the return will hopefully be a breeze :)