casetemps, cputemps, drivetemps on your desktop?

d94

d94

is there a way to get all those temp on your desktop or as part of your wallpaper?

Todd a

Todd a

MBM or Motherboard Monitor is a popular one. They are up to something like 5.xx. I use a simple little one called CPU cool. It has a few display options. I just show my CPU temp in the system try (by the clock). It does not show HD temps. It does have alarms and shut-off features that are set to limits you set and turn on for fans speed, temps, or voltages. I started using for its cooling features for older Duron and Athlons, but this cooling features does not work on nForce2 boards.

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
Big-Dave, thanks for that link. Didn't know about that program. I've been looking for something to show me the hard drive temp, but Dtemp only runs once and isn't there after the first reboot.

Todd a, Coolmon uses MBM to get the temps. Appears to be open source -- the source code is published. Going to install now.

Big-Dave

Big-Dave

Your welcome been using it for a while. You can set it's transparency also which is what I like so it blends with the background.