Best Game of 2000 ?

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Here we are, approaching the last few months of 2000, so what was the best game released, so far, this year in your opinion ? For me it's SoF, cheers. DD.

Mephisto

Mephisto

Right now I'd say Deus Ex, but this year there's Black & White still to come.
After all what I've read about B&W, it will become best game of the decade!

------------------
DirectX-Files... The truth must be somewhere!

grover

grover

Ex pert
Of the one's I've played, I liked Deus Ex the best. (Had considerable trouble on the demo, until the 4th time I played I picked the tranq crossbow & discovered how to save- made short work of it after that
)

Mephisto

Mephisto

That crossbow was fun! The guys you hit kept running around coughing, while you were hiding in a safe place, till they finally dropped down! Hehe

------------------
DirectX-Files... The truth must be somewhere!

A

Acid Rain

If Baldurs Gate 2 comes out before the year is suppose to end, It will definetly be the best game of the year. if it is not it it will be either Diablo 2 or Deus Ex

------------------
Mess with the best
Die like the rest
--Hackers
-Acid Rain

S

Streetspirit

Got to be Deus Ex hasn't it! Although i cannot believe this amazing game can come from the same company that released the utterly abysmal Daikataina!

C

Cypress7

Deus Ex didnt work well with my Geforce, very choppy on my high end machine. Hmm...so id have to say....hmmm....I really dont know

fx

fx

Deus Ex was great game but I also like Vampire : The masquardade Redemption. The music and gfx are very good and the story is exellent. I also think that Black and White will be the best but I also would like to see Tony Hawk skateboarding on PC.

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
Deus Ex so far. After the patch that fixed most of the d3d problems, gameplay was smooth and the graphics are excellent. I tried a little bit of D2, but it never captured me the way Deus Ex did.