Best Audio Manager out there is now totally FREE!!!

krupted

krupted

Get it while its hot kids! JR MEDIA JUKEBOX IS NOW FREE! it comes with all the same features as jrmediacenter, but only with audio support. but frankly, thats all i use with mediacenter anyway so this is great for my laptop and other places i just need some audio management.

http://www.mediajukebox.com/

It also has the full ipod support, so i dont want to hear anymore complaining about itunes! you dont need that crap anymore! :)

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was close to pulling the trigger on the full program when all I need is the Audio portion.

Having a little trouble getting the download started. I would bet they are busy.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Still can not get the download started. No rush about it, just miss using it to play FLAC.

The CandyMan

The CandyMan

Chocolately LAN Goodness!
Great find, thanks for the link!

Leoslocks, try a download manager, getting it quite quick with FlashGet. :)

edhe62

edhe62

Not a bad program. I'm still trying to get a handle on it but so far I like it. I'm used to MMJB and hadn't used anything else for years until they got bought out by Yahoo :(

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I tried FlashGet but after 10 minutes it still only downloaded 1%.

It does seem like a slick program.

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
Can't be their servers. I downloaded it in a few minutes without bothering with a dl manager.

Thanks for the heads up, krupted. I'd seen your previous posts about JR and was interested. Only want it for audio.

ThreeOnTheTree

ThreeOnTheTree

I'm trying it too. Seems nice so far. Then again, I just load a player and play all my music on shuffle, so my needs should be pretty easy to meet. :p

krupted

krupted

dont be afraid to dig into the options for syncing with mp3 players. the customization is amazing, and it will automatically convert any file into mp3 or whatever, at any bitrate you choose.. and it will even detect wether or not the original file is already low enough bitrate to copy directly to the player.

you can even assign ANY folder, network or local, to be a virtual mp3 player. this was an awesome way for me to backup my entire collectin of music onto another pc. just configure it to copy all music at full quality, and sync everytime there is a change. no more worrying about backing up music, and when it creates the virtual folder it makes brand new directories based off the file's tag.

TAG your music well in JRMB. it will pay off in the long run. use the tag editor in the left payne, you will find you can tag thousands of files very quickly. once you get everything the way you want it, then sync to your mp3 players and drives.

ThreeOnTheTree

ThreeOnTheTree

Nice touch on the syncing, as I hate trying to backup my library. I'll have to try that one out on a less busy day. :)

krupted

krupted

the only thing i dont like is that i run vista on all my machines, so when i open jrmedia and it tries to sync with the other folder, i need to manually log into that pc before it will connect. im sure theres a way around it with a script or something... wrath would know. i have the same problem when i want to share my printer. i need to go into network, and click on the printer pc's icon so it will pop up a login box. after i log in, then everything works.

Associates