Been gone for a week

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
hey all, i just got back from myrtle beach, been gone since last friday. just thought id say hey.

jadinolf

jadinolf

Very Senior Member
resStealth said:
hey all, i just got back from myrtle beach, been gone since last friday. just thought id say hey.
Hey. Welcome back. Hope you had fun.

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
ya ive went every year of my life. it was a record summer for girls for me. had three sisters all over me the first day, then this hot chick that played football with me and a few of my friends, and finally my best friends cousin who is smoking hot. ahhh a week with her is heaven. did get bashed pretty bad in the pool in a pool noodle brawl, got a bloody nose. my buddy is a lineman, much bigger then me, im just a receiver...

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

resStealth said:
ya ive went every year of my life. it was a record summer for girls for me. had three sisters all over me the first day, then this hot chick that played football with me and a few of my friends, and finally my best friends cousin who is smoking hot. ahhh a week with her is heaven. did get bashed pretty bad in the pool in a pool noodle brawl, got a bloody nose. my buddy is a lineman, much bigger then me, im just a receiver...
Lucky :D

resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
nah it was touch football. my friends a lineman and it would hurt if he tackled us. i was way faster then everyone, so i ran for a load of td's. the chick that played with us kept finding excuses to touch and grab me, my buddys cousin got pretty jealous. wouldnt let me play football with them anymore, made me stay with her! i know, im whipped...