wonderinguy34

wonderinguy34

Restless Nocturne
Has this option been turned off? I tried to change mine ,but there was no option to alter it.I deleted the old one (monkeys) figuring it might then give me the option to upload a new one,but no luck. IE and FF show the same (see attachment).

Attachments

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
I don't think it's meant to be turned off. Might just be a box JPnyc missed when setting up the Trustees group.

The CandyMan

The CandyMan

Chocolately LAN Goodness!
Anyone know why we can't use images in our sigs? Don't remember back in 99' or so if this was allowed, but it seems to be turned off/disabled as well.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
That gets out of hand quickly. We have imgs in sigs turned off on most of the forums. The only exception being graphic design forums, since that's their biz.

krupted

krupted

glad i waited for someone else to post this, i noticed last night and didnt care much to dig into it. kudos, wonderinguy and jp for fixing it (but not for screwing it up in the first place) ;)

Last edited:
wonderinguy34

wonderinguy34

Restless Nocturne
JPnyc said:
No problem. 'Cept I don't see your avatar.
Still trying to find something tha will be identifiable in 50x50 pixel format.

I was thinking about this (see attach.) ,but there may be copyright issues,if not member's issues . :D

Attachments

Tuttle

Tuttle

Resident Cynic
No comment on the copyright issues, but IBM could learn a thing or three from its staticness. ;)

wonderinguy34

wonderinguy34

Restless Nocturne
JPnyc said:
I can't make out what it is, in that potential avatar.
Its the guy from the annoying IBM ads ;) and see 50x50pixels ain't alot to work with.I'll hopefully get all my Graphic apps installed on this new HD soon and then I'll do something up.:D

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The CandyMan said:
Hate to see what his sister looks like!!!! :D ;) :p :D
She's not much to look at, I admit. Actually she's nothing at all to look at. I have no sisters :D

Associates