atari brand returns

ris

ris

super moderator
the atari brand has been resurrected by its owner, infogrames, and will open its new gaming life with the matrix: reloaded [to be titled 'enter the matrix'] release for pc and console formats.

bbc more

it is pretty cool to see that logo back, and not just on the retro tshirts :)

proKrastinate

proKrastinate

strategically forgetful
i think i saw their logo somewhere on the boot screens of neverwinter nights did i not?

slingblade

slingblade

Balding Member
I think they've been using that brand on some other games in the recent past. Maybe the latest Test Drive? Not that anyone bought or played it.:)

proKrastinate

proKrastinate

strategically forgetful
but alot of people played/play neverwinter nights. and since i noticed the atari logo, others must have too. names getting around again :)

K

kc8uca

Unreal 2k3 and Nevrwinter Nights both are by Atari.... Both great games, I hope Atari continues with this trend.

F

fIxx3r

a weapon of ass destructi
Agree.. Nice to see the Atari logos again. And it's a pleasure to see them in such good games: UT2003 (PC) UnrealChampionship and Enter The Matrix (XBOX). I have Played Enter The Matrix for 2 days now on xbox and i must say that is is one of the best games ever. IMO.

BTW: Been a looong time since i was in here now. Nice to see some familliar names on the posts :)

Cheers!