Anyone game on console?

D

dmm

Linda's verbal backstop
I made up my mind to get a game console this past weekend. My first one in years.
Anyone else using a console or is everyone strictly PC.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
PC (although my pc has been sitting in a closet the last 2 months since I've moved)

L

lavender_loren

I'm consoling gamer for ages, started with 8-bit Atari now I play games on my Xbox one and ps4 I also had a decent collection of handheld games like Sony PSP, Gameboy Nintendo 3ds.

C

cliffsthern78

I've played a lot on my PC but I'm not one to strictly stick to one platform at all. I also have a PS4 Pro which is getting more attention now after finally deciding to finally purchase a 4k display. Don't get a lot of use out of it watching movies/series anyway (wish I read this article first before making the plunge), so I compensate for using the PS which really isn't a task. Needless to say, I am enjoying it so far.

H

HarmanSingh

I am using a console .A video game console is less expensive than a tricked-out computer designed to run video games. ... Most game consoles are truly "plug and play." Most video gamesystems have games that allow multiple players. This is a difficult process with a typical home computer.

Technoplume

Technoplume

No, console have a limited life span, and when they got out all the milk from your wallet they put something else out. Just get an emulator.... and barely have time to play more then 3 different game. Online games never ends.

Associates