Anybody tried the new Detonator 3 drivers yet on games ?

fx

fx

I donwloaded those new detonator 3 drivers from nvidia's site and they said there would be a 50% speed increase. I have tried it on Deus Ex and Quake 2 but didn't see any speed increase at all. Deus Ex graphics looks better now. What have you guys experienced ?

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
What card do you have fx? On my tnt2u, I got 5 more fps in q3, and diablo 2 seemed a lot smoother. After getting my Geforce 2 MX board, diablo 2 became really jumpy.

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Marketing depts again I think, "UP to 50%" which is like saying you've won a share of 1 million $ along with 2 million other people!!

The 6.18's do seem better in open GL and and UT is running quite good now.... Deus Ex D3D patching needs more work though.

S

silent_bob

Most reviews indicate something like 15% increase but I didn't see any either w/ my geForce2, excepct when enabling fsaa (though still not enough to keep it on)

fx

fx

Huge, I'm running the plain old GeForce 256 from CL. MY D2 use to have similiar prob. It even ran smoother in software mode. Then I installed the 5.30 drivers and could play it in D3D mode. Havn't tested it with the new 6.18 drivers.

Associates