Any good Online Mail Order HW Co.s?

B

Bobo7

I am in the process of putting together my first homemade PC system, and would like to know if anyone out there could recommend some decent online mail order hardware companies.

I am particularly interested in those operations that are a good balance between price and customer service (i.e. no creepy return policies).

My first order of business will be to purchase a motherboard, cpu and RAM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Bobo7

C

Chemi

There are many online mail order services that offer what you are looking for. Go to http://pricewatch.com
There you will find a listing of just about everything in the hardware department.

D

Doc

Pricewatch is a great place to see how much things are costing and to get a list of mail order companies but if you can try to get things from your local store. It makes life easier if you need to return/exchange and you do not have to wait for something to come in the mail.
Getting back to mail order though I have had a few friends ordered for Tiger Direct and have been pleased.

Good Luck,
Doc

T

tristen

Microbarn is the best one with no creepy return policies. www.microbarn.com If you need to speak to someone 919-212-2427 ask for Roy tell him William from Jonesboro GA told you to call.

T

tristen

Microbarn is the best one with no creepy return policies. www.microbarn.com If you need to speak to someone 919-212-2427 ask for Roy tell him William from Jonesboro GA told you to call.

T

tristen

H

Hammer

I would give the folks at Drive and Motherboard Express a call. I have been dealing with them several times (for nearly three years) a year purchasing parts to build my systems and systems for family and friends (and one creepy ex-g/f). Their prices are fair, and they have a good warranty policy. Also they have free lifetime tech support on anything they sale. Phone number is 1-800-560-1195, ask for Dave.. be sure to tell him his favorite locksmith told ya to call !!!

Nick

H

Hammer

I would give the folks at Drive and Motherboard Express a call. I have been dealing with them several times (for nearly three years) a year purchasing parts to build my systems and systems for family and friends (and one creepy ex-g/f). Their prices are fair, and they have a good warranty policy. Also they have free lifetime tech support on anything they sale. Phone number is 1-800-560-1195, ask for Dave.. be sure to tell him his favorite locksmith told ya to call !!!

Nick

Associates