Airfix......a fun game.

P

Perce

I recently downloaded the Demo of the game Airfix. You get to fly a model plane in a house and shoot tanks, one enemy plane. Nice graphics, easy to learn and lots of fun.

35MB download though, worth the effort.

You also can play thru Lan/Wan connections thru the Internet.
full version will not be out till October.

http://www.dogfighter.net/downloads.asp

Mephisto

Mephisto

Sounds like fun! Where do the tanks in the house come from (must be a stupid question)?

------------------
You seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun!

P

Perce

There are 3 enemy tanks in the demo and more by enemy base. It's only a demo, but fun to play, especailly if you play multi-player.The tanks you can bomb, strafe them with guns or do a rocket attack.

[This message has been edited by Perce (edited 08-18-2000).]

F

flavor flavio

That's pretty fun! It made me notice that there's something seriously wrong with my gamepad though. I can't play that kind of game with the keyboard either. i think my pad is broken. My analog stick just isn't working right.

I got taken out by a plane after an extended dogfight.

P

Perce

It may be the Demo, not your gamepad flavio, bear in mind the Demo is almost a "Beta", the message borad on their website has some further details concerning joysticks, mouse and gamepad support and problems.
It is a fun game though?
too bad there are no pets to strafe!!! LOL

Mephisto

Mephisto

Perce
I d/lded the demo. It looks great and plays nice, but again I found that I'm the least talented pilot in the whole world.

------------------
I'll be back...