Age of Mythology help

phenix

phenix

I'm doing the campaign level just enough rope and i'm supposed to go and save some guy right off the bat. But none of my units will fight?:confused: They run to where ever on the map i click and stand there like idiots! I noticed that if i try to use my special skill of electricuting an enemy unit it tells me that i can only use it against enemy units? :confused:
So basically all i can do is stand there and get killed or run. Anyone known what's wrong?

Kid Chaos

Kid Chaos

Optimus Prime
There's a way to alter the default battle stance. I always set it to aggressive.

samcurry

samcurry

yup change the stance to aggressive. just got the game me self yesterday. so far i am liking it.

phenix

phenix

Ok i must still be in moron mode bacause i can't figure out how to change stance. I remember seeing it before but can't find it now.

T

TeeDub

hit the "a" on the keyboard and then click where you want to go. As well you can click "a" then point at a person or object and they will ignore all else to kill it.

Kid Chaos

Kid Chaos

Optimus Prime
Originally posted by phenix
Ok i must still be in moron mode bacause i can't figure out how to change stance. I remember seeing it before but can't find it now.
From the title screen, select "options". Then change "default unit stance" to "aggressive."