Age of Empires II age of kings

M

Mitch B

I have two computer in my home, and both are connected into a network. I want to make a copy for Age of Empires II Age of Kings, becouse I want to play in network this games. I try do make a copy at this disk but it seems to be a protection there. Could anybody tell me how can I do this?

This game run only if the original CD is inside the CD Driver.

T

terence

A no cd patch is one that lets the game run without a cd. Its a crack of sorts that tells the program that all the files it needs are on the hard drive, thus it doesn't need to search the CD-ROM. Most of the stuff on gamecopyworld.com is done it that manner.

Da_man

Da_man

Dementia Patient
i have that CD too, you need burning software that will let you create a disk image so it gets the bad sectors that they put on the disk for copy protection.

but the crack works better anywaz...

------------------
Most common use for little handle on the back of an IMac: place to tie the end of the rope thats not tied to the boat.

M

Marko of Oz

You really don't need 2 CD's to play Age of Kings on a LAN. This is documented at Microsofts site.
Place the CD in the 1st comp, start AoK. Create a multiplayer game. Remove the CD and put it in the 2nd comp. Start AoK and join the game you created on the 1st comp. Put the CD back in the 1st comp and you can then start the game.
No need for CRACKS..
Cheers

fx

fx

Try mapping the 2nd Pc to the first Pc's CD-rom and then install AoK. I know Quake2 worked this way but only allowed multiplayer games.

M

MMillerAoK

Hi, I'm calling about Age of Empires 2. There has been a small problem on a few saved files on a campaign mission. When I go into these certain saved files they run very very slow. The cursor and animation is real slow and choppy. I have tried many things, but I have no idea how to fix it. Do you know how to without deleting anything? I'm real grateful. Thanks.