Addtronics Case?

W

wpalumbo

Can anybody out there tell me if the Addtronics cases use the good quality steel or that cheap garbage? I am looking at the 7890 and 7896. Also will the 7896 take an ATX power supply? The Addtronics web site was a little confusing about this.

Thanks,

Bill...

D

David P

The Addtronics cases are of excellent quality but you'll pay it. As far as I know, they all come with an ATX PS, at least my 6896 did.

R

Rifter

I got a 7896 from jim and yes it has a ATX PS. And it uses good steel, it is a good case and well constructed , none of the edges are sharp(unlike my old case where you could very well lose a finger installing anytihng). Hope this helps.

K

Knighthis

I also purchased a Addtronics 6896/300 from Jim Hanson. He will add extra fans and hardware for you.
This is a great case. All the room you will ever need, 300watt ATX power, room for six case fans.
I'm running a Abit BX6 2.0, PIII 450 o/c to 558MHz, Overclocked Voodoo3 3000, No heat problems what so ever! for $144.00 you can't go wrong!
Steve.

W

wpalumbo

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Looks like I'm going with the 7896.

P.S.

Who is Jim Hanson?

R

Rifter

"Who is Jim Hanson? "
he would be the man that we bought our cases from, and RKS was nice enugh to leave his e-mail for you

Associates