$65 for an Elsa Erazor III 32mg TNT 2 = good deal?

M

MoodyBlue

I have nearly enough parts to create a second system, but I do need a 2nd video card- On cheap budget. Comp-u-Plus has the Erazor III TNT 2 card for only $65. Is that a good deal- i.e. any horror stories (by the way its not the vanta or M64 version either).

P.S. dont tell me to but the V3 2000 instead, just let me know why this card is not good?( or at least not worth $65).

thanks in advance.

F

Freon

If it is a 16meg version, that's a pretty good deal. If it is 32meg that is an excellent deal. If it is an Ultra, go buy twenty and resell the extras on ebay for $100.

Ever heard of Pricewatch? www.pricewatch.com
It is the Check-Yourself-Before-You-Wreck-Yourself (TM) web site when it comes to pricing computer products.

------------------
BP6, Celermine [email protected], 320meg, CL TNT2U 175/220

M

MoodyBlue

It's the 32 mg version, but not Ultra. I guess I'll pick one up and test it out, @$65 if it sucks, i can always sell it for $80 on ebay.

still intersted in opinions from anyone who has one in a machine.

M

morphious

wow thats an amazing price i might even buy one and i'm cheap thanks for the info

G

gameface

Heck yeah thats a good deal. I should be receiving it by june 16. I looked it up to see if its a cheasy m64, but its not. Its a TNT2 series chipset (vanilla) with 32 megs! Boy I cant wait to get it so I can overclock it to the max. I'll post it up when I receive the Elsa card and show how high I achieved the clock speed.

M

MoodyBlue

Ordered on on the 12th, still hasn't been shipped yet. Will call tomorrow to see what gives. Anyone else ordered yet, results?

Associates