[email protected] please help

B

Buckichiro

I think I have reached the limit of what I am comfortable with, so I need some answers. I want to be able to join the 900 club!!
What is the max temp and voltage to safely operate in? Thanks

Cu-mine 600e OEM

[This message has been edited by Buckichiro (edited 04-05-2000).]

Professur

Professur

Naked bungee jumper
You kinda need to tell us the CPU make, dude.

------------------
Check the things it can't be first. It shortens the list.

B

Buckichiro

I thought everyone would have been watching the earlier posts from today, but it is a pentium III cumine 600e OEM.

G

Goffenheimer

Hey Todd, when did you get that coppermine? Did you get rid of the 300a? I really can't help you out because I have not gone to the coppermine yet. I would search through some of Big Lar's, Bladerunner's, Niteowl, or Maxout's old posts and see what they have there voltage at.

------------------

-Goff

B

Big Lar

As far as temp goes.... seems like when the processor hits about 55f/ at extreme high fsb speeds, your done. As to voltage, It all depends on the individual cpu,But a general Rule of thumb, is to not go higher than .2 volts, or in your case, 1.85 volts....

------------------
Help me get this Boot outta my azz!!!!

B

Buckichiro

Toolbox, I thought I already posted that, but it is a cumine 600e oem.

Goff, Just got it yesterday afternoon. I REALLY need to get my brother hoppin' on that water block now!
I still have the 300, but it's getting retired. I will probably test the waterblock on that one first

Looks like 888 will run stable but that's about it. It will get 99% of the way into win98 at 901, but then I get explorer errors. I hope it is just the heat.

This heat sink is a really cheap one, its aluminum but it feels like it's made of paper. What is the best alpha to get?

Thanks for the help guys!

M

Machupo

buckeye, i think what tb is asking for is the S code

------------------
Sub-zero project status: working on v0.03 - Slot A enclosure design

B

Buckichiro

its an SL3H6

[This message has been edited by Buckichiro (edited 04-05-2000).]

S

saltedeggman

The PEP66'd rubber leg might give you some trouble clipping onto the sloket. Just becareful.

salt

Associates