3 button mouse drivers??

G

Geoff

Can somebody point me to the URL of some generic 3 button mouse drivers? I have an A4Tech mouse and the A4Tech drivers really suck. I just need some drivers that let me use all 3 buttons, I can't find any win98 drivers that do. the default drivers only support 2 buttons.

N

Nelson

I believe you can get a driver in win 95 and win 98 directly off the cd....or wherever you have put your cab files. One of the drivers that might work is the logitech 3 button mouse driver. Try it out anyway....seems to me that I got it to work awhile back. Also, tweak UI might be of some assistance.

S

Steve Racz

driverguide.com is a great site for drivers. I am using a logitech 3 button driver with a 2 button mouse. I have the auto-scrolling feature assigned to a both button click.

S

Steve Racz

driverguide.com is a great site for drivers. I am using a logitech 3 button driver with a 2 button mouse. I have the auto-scrolling feature assigned to a both button click.

D

dca_103

HELP !

I just installed Caldera Linux (eserver) and my mouse is is freaking out.
I've got a "Logitech Family Wheel Mouse" (standard piece of crap).

Everytime I hover my mouse over a window, it freaks out and opens and closes the window super fast. I've got to use the keyboard to get around, but would really like the mouse to work

Thanks !

Associates